Search for atmospheres
Get some rest, you've traveled far
A Night in Beorn's Hall
You have traveled a long way with Thorin's company and have reached Beorn's Hall. You have had a good meal and shared lots of stories and sang songs with the dwarves. But now Gandalf says, "Its time for us to sleep." You fall asleep listening to the sounds of the dying fire, the dwarves that have already fallen asleep nearby, and you're sure you can hear the sound of owls and wind blowing through the trees coming from the rafters. Its peaceful here and you sleep well for the first time in many nights.
I took inspiration directly out of the description from the chapter queer lodgings in The Hobbit.
Comments for "A Night in Beorn's Hall"
License details for "A Night in Beorn's Hall"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- forest_wind_summer by Don't know +)
- Footsteps on Wooden Floor by http://www.freesound.org/people/ftpalad/sounds/119914/ +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Sleep breathing by Maegan Partin +)
- owl hooting (many) by manda_g from freesound.org +)
- Creaking Door by Nick Turner, Watercolour Music +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license