Search for atmospheres
"The Last Homely House East of the Sea"
A Walk Through Rivendell
Rivendell, home to Lord Elrond and the House of Elrond. The peaceful, sheltered town is located at the edge of a narrow gorge of the river Bruinen, but well hidden in the moorlands and foothills of the Misty Mountains.
A quiet, peaceful place of learning. Ancient stonework whispers of Elven magic. Old birch trees sway in the gentle breezes flowing from the turgid waterfall. The air is perfumed with heady incense and the fine mist of the falls.
Comments for "A Walk Through Rivendell"
License details for "A Walk Through Rivendell"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Huge Waterfall by A.Deathy from http://freesound.org +)
- Water Bubbling* by http://freesound.org +)
- Medium Wind Chimes by memigh1 from http://freesound.org +)
- River;stream by rikkisch +)
- Evenstar by The Lord of the Rings soundtrack +)