Search for atmospheres
Frodo awakes after the flight to the ford.
Awakening in Rivendell
"Frodo woke and found himself lying in bed. At first he thought that he had slept late, after a long unpleasant dream that still hovered on the edge of memory. Or perhaps he had been ill? But the ceiling looked strange; it was flat, and it had dark beams richly carved. He lay a little while longer looking at patches of sunlight on the wall, and listening to the sound of a waterfall."
I also imagine elves harping and singing... perhaps preparing a song for the Hall of Fire?
Comments for "Awakening in Rivendell"
License details for "Awakening in Rivendell"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Humming by AlucardsBride from http://freesound.org +)
- Nightengale Call by By Reinsamba - www.freesound.org +)
- Deep on a Waterfall by Cosmo235, https://freesound.org/people/cosmo235/sounds/380766/ +)
- Stream by Flame +)
- the nightingale song by inchadney from http://freesound.org edited +)
- waterfall soundscape by orpheuz from http://freesound.org +)
- Harp improvisation by RepDac3 from freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)