Search for atmospheres
Bag End in the Shire
Bilbo's Hobbit Hole
"In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a Hobbit-hole, and that means comfort." —The Hobbit, "An Unexpected Party"
Sit peacefully and enjoy the sounds of Bag End. You can hear Bilbo writing his next story, Frodo reading a book, the morning birds singing, and the kettle whistling.
Comments for "Bilbo's Hobbit Hole"
License details for "Bilbo's Hobbit Hole"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- Teapot Whistle sc by kayasavas87 +)
- Hobbiton by Lord of the Ring +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- garden chimes by monterey2000 from http://freesound.org +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- morning birds singing 2 by schwierige franz +)
- page turns by trundlefly from http://freesound.org +)