Search for atmospheres
Bilbo Baggins writing his book "there and back again".
"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole and that meant comfort."
Comments for "Bilbo writing"
License details for "Bilbo writing"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Frodo the door short by *)
- Birds in the Pyrenees by Bram from http://freesound.org +)
- Stirring Tea sc by glitchedtones +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Pushing old crate by MC_Minnaar from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Writing with a felt tip pen by MoKoLoKo from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license