Search for atmospheres
They delved too deep
Moria was not always the dark pit.
The dwarves chased mithril, the true silver, under the mountain Caradhras the Cruel. They should have sensed the evil they were nearing, but they didn’t. They delved too greedily and too deep.
And they awoke something in the darkness.
Shadow and Flame.
Comments for "Chasing Mithril"
License details for "Chasing Mithril"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Pickaxe by Benboncan from soundbible.com +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Cave Ambient by Dag Bateway +)
- Dark ambient by Empty +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- crawling insects by http://soundbible.com/2113-Termites-and-Ants.html +)
- Water Pump by http://www.freesound.org/people/KGJones/sounds/65295/ +)
- dark chanting to summon by RKLawrence +)