Search for atmospheres
The End of the Elves
Departure for Valinor
As the sun sets over the Grey Haven, the last of the boats prepare to leave Middle Earth. The elves sing a hymn of parting to the land as they leave, drawn back to Valinor by the curse of their fathers and the bittersweet march of time. As tears mingle with the sea, all turn their faces forward to the distant horizon. The next adventure awaits.
Comments for "Departure for Valinor"
License details for "Departure for Valinor"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Beach Waves by 3bagbrew of http://freesound.org +)
- angels by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- Insect Ambience by freesound.org +)
- Windy ambience by mrauralization from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)