Search for atmospheres
The Necromancer's Lair
You are unfortunate enough to find yourself in the crumbling ruins of Dol Guldur, the lair of the Necromancer, Sauron. The wind howls around you without any real, sturdy walls to shelter you, though they do some good. You can hear the leaves of the trees of Mirkwood rustling around the building, and that comforts you somewhat, though the chains also blowing in the wind break that comfort as your mind drifts to what they could possibly have been used for. You jump as you hear one of the Necromancer's Orcs snarl somewhere in the structure and looking around wildly, seeing nothing. You can't help but wonder if the occasional footsteps you hear are the Orc or the Necromancer himself, and frankly you don't know which you'd prefer.
Comments for "Dol Guldur"
License details for "Dol Guldur"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepy background pad by by alextundra - freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- crow call by Freesound.org +)
- Orc snarl - 3 by rwh7272 +)
- walls collapsing, stones by soundsnap.com *)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- walking on concrete by youtube +)
*) Soundsnap.com license