Search for atmospheres
The Fellowship has escaped the halls of Moria and is traveling on the edge of the woods of Lorien. Gimli continually advises the hobbits to keep close so no one in the party gets separated. (I wonder if perhaps he was thinking back to an incident in Mirkwood that occurred sixty years prior...) The hobbits, who have never travelled nearly this far before, try to follow his advice, but it is hard going for them chiefly because they are the small ones with short legs.
Comments for "Entering Lothlorien"
License details for "Entering Lothlorien"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Footsteps on leaves by ceberation from http://freesound.org +)
- Branches Rubbing by Dave Incamas www.freesound.org +)
- Lothorien by Howard Shore +)
- Branch Snapping by jasonelrod from http://freesound.org +)
- Creaking Oak by klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Gimli by Rhiannon White +)