Search for atmospheres
How Gondolin might've sounded before its fall
Built upon Amon Gwareth, in the middle of the Vale of Tumladen, hidden by the Encircling Mountains of Beleriand in Middle-earth, once lay the elven city of Gondolin. Before its demise at the hands of Morgoth's forces, it was once a peaceful and prosperous city. The sounds of a market, people, children, even traditional elvish singing with the subtle background noises of valley winds and birds.
Comments for "Gondolin"
License details for "Gondolin"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bird Chirp by cajo from freesound.org +)
- Wind - Canyon's Edge by Derek Turner +)
- Horse Snort by ERH from http://freesound.org +)
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- foodmarket_2 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Crowd Talking Outside* by http://freesound.org +)
- Gregorian Chant by Unknown +)
- Children Playing by yacou from http://freesound.org +)