Search for atmospheres
Upon the Parapets of Himring
Early in the evening, during a bad winter storm.
Himring was a hill in the northeast of Beleriand. It was east of the Pass of Aglon and west of Maglor's Gap. The greatest hill of that region, it was wide-shouldered, treeless, with a flattened summit, and surrounded by numerous lesser hills. After the drowning of Beleriand at the end of the First Age, the peak of Himring remained above the waves.
Comments for "Himring"
License details for "Himring"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tent Tarp Flapping 2 by Andy Brannan www.freesound.org +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- ice cracks northern by freesound.org +)
- Horse Running by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Horse & Buggy by RTB45 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on Snow - Gentle by Unkown +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)