Search for atmospheres
Upon the Parapets of Himring
The parapets are empty now, Himring is only a husk of what it had once been, and the North grows ever darker as the War of Wrath carries on.
Himring was a hill in the northeast of Beleriand. It was east of the Pass of Aglon and west of Maglor's Gap. The greatest hill of that region, it was wide-shouldered, treeless, with a flattened summit, and surrounded by numerous lesser hills. After the drowning of Beleriand at the end of the First Age, the peak of Himring remained above the waves.
Comments for "Himring"
License details for "Himring"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Tent Tarp Flapping 2 by Andy Brannan www.freesound.org +)
- Hitting with Hammer 1 by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- ice cracks northern by freesound.org +)
- Horse Running by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Horse Whinnies by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)
- distant thunder by www.youtube.com/audiolibrary +)