Search for atmospheres
A day in the Shire
Inside Bag End
Join Bilbo and Frodo for a quiet morning at Bag End. The spring sun is bright outside, and through the open widow you can hear the birds chirping and the trees whispering in the light breeze. Inside by the fire, however, there’s only the occasional creaking of a chair or rustle of papers as Bilbo diligently works on his book and Frodo dives into a good novel.
Comments for "Inside Bag End"
License details for "Inside Bag End"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- sussex woodland meadow birds by "veneer from http://freesounds.org +)
- Writing with quill on parchmen by 6polnic +)
- Bench Creaking by E.L.C. +)
- Page Turn by http://www.freesound.org/people/flag2/sounds/63318/ +)
- clock tick by kingloki +)
- Chimney Fire 1nk by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
- paper shuffle by zwei2stein from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license