Search for atmospheres
Leaving the Shire and into the night Forest
Leaving the Shire Night Forest
Bilbo can still remember yelling 'I'm going on an adventure' when he left the Shire. Now they have entered the forest at night and he's having second thoughts about leaving his quiet life. The wind lashes at his face chilling him to the bone. Thunder can be heard in the distance. A storm is brewing.
Comments for "Leaving the Shire Night Forest"
License details for "Leaving the Shire Night Forest"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Moon and forest night sounds by Ambience +)
- Rumble by By Pushtobreak - www.freesound.org +)
- Hiking Footsteps by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- a big thunder by csengeri from http://freesound.org (one part) +)
- Forest Night by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjjojjUn0bk +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
- Wolf Cry by viorelvio +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license