Search for atmospheres
Minas Tirith, the White City of Gondor
Market Day in Minas Tirith
The great capitol city of Gondor, teeming with life and sound can make it difficult to find a quieter corner, especially on market day. Here, by one of the many fresh water fountains, it is possible to sit and listen as the city bustles around you.
Comments for "Market Day in Minas Tirith"
License details for "Market Day in Minas Tirith"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- nuns gregorian chanting by el viaje del navegante +)
- foodmarket_1 by heigh-hoo from http://freesound.org +)
- Market People NL by http://freesound.org/people/klankbeeld/ +)
- neartown birds by Nebeto +)
- Horses trotting on gravel by ornery from http://freesound.org +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- fountain by Tritus from freesound.org +)
- Clock tower chime by urupin from freesound.org +)