Search for atmospheres
You have come a long way, after many long years, to answer the call of the Sea. Now, at last, you are here. A ship waits for you at the dock, sails unfurled and impatient to catch the wind. The smell of the Sea and the cries of the gulls have already begun to lift the veil of weariness and sorrow from your heart.
You are going home, at last.
Comments for "Mithlond Harbour"
License details for "Mithlond Harbour"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Flapping Cotton by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Waves Hitting Boat by Benboncan of the Freesound Project +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Celtic Harp Loop by Jennifer Van Der Harten +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Through Leafs by SoundSnap *)
- seagull on beach by squashy555 from https://www.freesound.org/people/squashy555/sounds/353416/ +)
- Church Choir by Timbre from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license