Search for atmospheres
'...a large signboard: a fat white pony reared up on its hind legs.'
Sign of the Prancing Pony
As they hesitated outside in the gloom, someone began singing a merry song inside, and many cheerful voices joined loudly in the chorus. They listened to this encouraging sound for a moment and then got off their ponies. The song ended and there was a burst of laughter and clapping. [...] The company was in the big common-room of the inn. The gathering was large and mixed, as Frodo discovered, when his eyes got used to the light. This came chiefly fro ma blazing log-fire, for the three lamps hanging from the beams were dim, and half-veiled in smoke.
the perfect atmosphere in which to put your foot in it - or should i say your finger?
Comments for "Sign of the Prancing Pony"
License details for "Sign of the Prancing Pony"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- cups-of-tea by "vedas from http://freesound.org" +)
- Crackling Fire by Acclivity from http://freesound.org +)
- Stable Sounds by Goodlistener from http://freesound.org +)
- cartwheel by Hans Wurst +)
- Beer Bottle, Handling* by http://freesound.org +)
- Pub Atmosphere* by http://freesound.org +)
- Irish Pub Singing by Kyster on http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Chair Scrape 1 by sinatra314__chairscrape2 from http://freesound.org +)