Search for atmospheres
Aragorn kindly offered you shelter in his tent so you can finally get a good nights rest.
Sleeping next to Strider
The rangers made camp right before the rain started. You had been sharing sleeping quarters with a few of the other rangers as you had no tent of your own. That tent had been lost with a fair amount of other supplies when a landslide hit camp over a week ago. Your current bunkmate had a terrible snore, preventing you from getting a good night's sleep for the past two days. Deciding to take Strider up on his offer of sharing his tent for the evening, you grab your blanket and quietly walk across the camp. You nod at the night watch as they sharpen their knives. Strider doesn't even open his eyes as you slip through the tent flap. He merely rolls over to make space as you lay your blanket down. The rain that had been threatening all day finally began to patter against the canvas. You can still hear the snoring from the other tents, but it is so much more peaceful sleeping next to your favorite ranger.
Comments for "Sleeping next to Strider"
License details for "Sleeping next to Strider"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Knife Sharpening by freesound +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Campfire in the dark forest by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvTXWoD9Nso +)
- Heartbeat strong by LadyTiaEternal +)
- Tawny Owl by sean.townsend +)
- Frogs by tambascot from https://freesound.org/ +)
- Rain on Tent by Torgeirr +)
- Distant Thunder by Unknown +)