Search for atmospheres
The Company at Bag End
“Then something Tookish woke up inside him, and he wished to go and see the great mountains, and hear the pine-trees and the waterfalls, and explore the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking-stick.”
Long gone are the loud, boisterous voices heard cheering at the dining table over fried fish and wine. The company, late as it is, still remain awake in the sitting room, their fate in the hands of one reluctant burglar.
But they are not the only insomniacs at Bag End. Bilbo, in his study, sits by the crackling fire. Warm tea brews in a pot next to him as he writes in his diary. Thinking.
Comments for "The Company at Bag End"
License details for "The Company at Bag End"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- fountain pen by Desiree +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- Pouring tea, drinking by lunafaery +)
- Misty Mountains Acapella by Peter Hollens +)
- Fireplace by Royal from http://freesound.org +)