Search for atmospheres
A Well Earned Rest
The Company at Beorn's
The journey is far from over, and Mirkwood looms nearby, but for a short while the Company gets to rest within the sheltered borders of Beorn's land. Fili and Kili terrorize the animals, Balin and Gandalf discuss history, Bofur starts a poker game with anyone not wandering around in awe, Thorin plays the harp while contemplating the future, and Bilbo gets a hot cup of (dearly missed) tea. As some folks may say, the calm before the storm, only a few treetops away.
Comments for "The Company at Beorn's"
License details for "The Company at Beorn's"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Clinking Teacups by ahill86 at http://freesound.org +)
- Farm ambience by By BenBoncan - www.freesound.org +)
- Creek by Corsica S of the Freesound Project +)
- Dogs Barking (distant) by ivolipa (http://www.freesound.org/people/ivolipa/) +)
- Harp Improvisation by Jan Pakos +)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Irishman Laughing by RobinRose +)