Search for atmospheres
Passage through the Dead Marshes
The Dead Marshes
"Dreary and wearisome. Cold, clammy winter still held sway in this forsaken country. The only green was the scum of livid weed on the dark greasy surfaces of the sullen waters. Dead grasses and rotting reeds loomed up in the mists like ragged shadows of long forgotten summers."
—from Passage of the Marshes, The Two Towers
Comments for "The Dead Marshes"
License details for "The Dead Marshes"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- wasp_ by dobroide from http://freesound.org +)
- Dark Breathy Scream Flourish 1 by Fox Forrester +)
- frog_concert_and_crickets by Glaneur de sons from http://freesound.org +)
- Evil Voice by http://www.freesound.org/people/Serithi/sounds/151614/ +)
- monster_groans_grunts_slobbers by jasonlon from http://freesound.org +)
- Creepy Doom pad by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Bees flying by RareSound from www.freesound.org +)
- Tree Snap by Soundbible.com +)