Search for atmospheres
The Fellowship Travelling through the Woods
The Ring Goes South
The Company has since left Rivendell and is making their way South to the Dimril Dale and the Redhorn Gate. Ultimately, their path will take a turn through Moria, Khazad-Dum. But for now, the Company trods determinedly along the wooded trail, appreciative of the decent weather yet burdened with immense purpose. The sun is steadily on the rise and the mountain Caradhras looms in the distance. The nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring are accompanied by Bill the horse.
Comments for "The Ring Goes South"
License details for "The Ring Goes South"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- rustling leaves Lundby forest by Agnese Priekule +)
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse Walking by Arnaud Coutancier via http://freesound.org +)
- male sigh by chrillz3r from http://freesound.org *)
- Horse nicker by http://freesound.org/people/GoodListener/sounds/322449/ +)
- Breathing 5 by Jesus himself +)
- Deep Forest morning by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Leaves rustling by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license