Search for atmospheres
Rohan at Edoras
The Sounds of the Horse-lords.
This is what the outside portions of Edoras' village would sound like. The people are silent for the most part. Their footsteps against the rocky terrain can be heard as consistently as horse-clopping up and down the hillside. The torches blaze on and the blacksmith clangs can be heard even as the horns sound, signalling the beginning of a new hunt. A soft tune plays lowly, almost depicting the same serenity as the winds gusting through the grassy terrain.
Comments for "The Sounds of the Horse-lords."
License details for "The Sounds of the Horse-lords."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Hunting Horn by Benboncan from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Rocky footsteps by Freesound.ord +)
- Summer field dusk by kvgarlic from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Autumn Leaves by Matthew Whisennand +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
- horse_clip_clopping_downhill by swiftoid from http://freesound.org +)
- Burning Torches by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license