Search for atmospheres
'I thought you liked walking in the dark,' said Frodo.
Three is Company
Twilight was about them as they crept back to the lane. The West wind was sighing in the branches. Leaves were whispering. Soon the road began to fall gently but steadily into the dusk. A star came out above the trees in the darkening East before them. They went abreast and in step, to keep up their spirits. [...] They stopped suddenly and stood as silent as tree-shadows, listening. There was a sound of hoofs in the lane, some way behind, but coming slow and clear down the wind. [...] The singing drew nearer. One clear voice rose now above the others. It was singing in the fair elven-tongue, of which Frodo knew only a little, and the others knew nothing.
for walking in the dark in the Shire, feat. that one fox that checks them out while they're sleeping and then has no further involvement in the story at all
Comments for "Three is Company"
License details for "Three is Company"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Horse Walking by "axiyee" from http://freesound.org +)
- Fox mating call by Benbojangles from http://freesound.org +)
- Forest by dobroide from freesound.org +)
- Passing of the Elves by LOTR OST +)
- Walking through forest by Reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Quiet Breezy Leaves by Spleencast from http://freesound.org +)